Pondering Minstrel

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

PHOTO FRIDAY

Photo Friday - "Family" Submission


Brothers
Originally uploaded by Rene.

Click on the image to view a larger image.

Sorry. This keeps getting re-posted because I'm never sure how much to write about my photos, and I'm trying out Flickr. The resolution I was getting with Blogger was just bad.

Almost all of these photo memes require me to take new photos because I just don't have very many, and I certainly don't have many photos of family. Since these guys are the most photogenic in our family, I had to get them to hurry up and finish their homework before dinner so I could get the shot.

These are my little cousins. They're normally very sweet albeit rambunctious. They always fool around when they're having their picture taken, but kneeling on the floor was apparently pretty uncomfortable, so they complained and were a little more cooperative, in order to get it over with.