Pondering Minstrel

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

THE GIFT OF GIVING - MR. BOB

The Gift Of Giving started out as an idea from Nassira, but I've decided to write a post, once a week for my current subscribers.

The very first post goes to the very first blog I started following, Mr. Bob's Just A Middle-Aged Guy blog at blog-city. I accidentally stumbled on his blog and never looked back.

A retired cop, injured in the line of duty, Mr. Bob creatively ties his horrific, gratifying, tortured and sometimes amusing experiences from work and home to the world around us... or sometimes not. :) Somtimes he just goes on and on about eBay. Only kidding, Bob.

His easy and accessible writing style welcomes all to agree and disagree, equally, and in doing so, he's developed quite a loyal following. Some recent posts have been:
Mauling Over Legal Questions
Where's My Garbage Truck???
Not Again?
Go check him out, and let him know I sent you. He might give me a doughnut. ;)