Pondering Minstrel

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

THEME THURSDAY - "SHOWCASE 2004"

Theme Thursday - "Showcase 2004"
A photo taken in the last year that is special to you.



This is a snapshot of my friend's 3 month-old and my husband. She is just adorable, and she thought he was the neatest thing. Her mom said that she never takes to anyone that quickly, but she was constantly trying to sit on his lap and look at him.



This one is special because I had to get up at 5 AM to get over there and, hopefully, capture the mist and fog. My husband, without hesitation, volunteered to come along because he was worried about me hanging out with all my camera gear in the middle of a street in the wee hours of the morning.

And yes, those are Redwood trees in the middle of the street. The residents didn't want to destroy these old beauties, so they decided to build their homes and the street around the trees. Their conservation effort vastly increased the value of their property.