Pondering Minstrel

Friday, April 29, 2005

DAILY SHOW READING LIST

UPDATE: My husband suggested that I include all the books in the past that I can remember. If you remember a book showcased on the show that's not on the list, let us all know what it is. Thanks!

I love Jon Stewart and The Daily Show. I've loved Jon Stewart since he had The Jon Stewart Show on MTV, way back when his hair was black, and I've been watching The Daily Show since Craig Kilborn hosted it.

Ever wonder what author or book was showcased on The Daily Show? I have, so I'm starting a Daily Show reading list. Oftentimes, I want to read a book from an author on the show, and I can't remember the title, so I am keeping track of it starting... NOW.

I'll update the list regularly and keep a permanent link to the post in my "About Me" section in the right sidebar.

,/td>

This guy was a total
prick to Jon,
but Jon remained
inflappably cordial
and respectful.